1.This warranty card is not presented
The time of servicing the product
The product not operated according to the instructions given under the user manual
Damages are caused by lightning, abnormal voltage water or other liquid intrusion, fire, flood, accident, negligence or improper handling.
Product hom been damaged due to installation, repairs, alterations or modifications by unauthorised service organisations or persons.
Product label specifying the model number, serial number and production code has been removed and altered
Defects or parts requiring replacement due to ordinary wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stains, scratches, dents on the casing or paintwork of the product
Claim damaged and/or missing parts (accessories) after 7 days from the original date of goods received
Defects or faults in products which have been used for commercial industrial purposes or which have been rented/leased or have been otherwise subject to non-household/non-domestic use.
2. Repairs or replacements will be carried out by authorised service provider
3. During the limited warranty period, Milan Group or its authorised service provider will repair without charge the defective unit inclusive of labor and parts and restore the unit to its optimum working condition. All defective parts used for the warranty repair should be surrendered to Milan Group and/or its authorised servicer.
4. All expenses incurred in collecting the unit(s) or part(s) thereof from authorised service provider as well as any other expenses and incidentals will be borne by the consumer.
5 Milan Group obligations are limited to the repair and replacement of the defective product. Except as set forth above, there are no other express or implied warranty and all warranted, conditions or other less implied by statute or common law (including any warranty of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the class.
6 . Milan Group total liability for damages relating to or arising out of the purchase or use of the product regardless of the type or cause of such damage of the form of characterization of the claim asserted (eg, contractor tort) shall not exceed the original purchase price paid for the product
7. However in no event shall Milan Group and Faster authorised distributors be liable for any punitive, special incidental, indirect or consequential losses or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for the loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill, or contracts, business interruptions, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss.) Whether or not Lifelong has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any limited warranty. This limited warranty does not affect consumer's statutory rights under the law.
8. No carrier, dealer or employee is thereof authorised to make modifications to this warranty and you should not reply on any such representation. MilanGroup reserves right to amend the terms and conditions if necessary